Seco Laser Column Clamp (4852-15)
This adjustable column clamp is used for Seco lasers and theodolites. It works with all surveying instruments and lasers with a 5/8" x 11" base, and is ideal for lasers and theodolites for high rise construction.
- The #4852-15 Laser Column Clamp is lightweight and stable with height adjustment.
- Typically used to mount laser levels to vertical steel columns.
- Column clamp is much easier to mount and less expensive than the older style Trimble Spectra unit.
- The column clamp is designed to fit both round and square column types.
- The center line of the 5/8x11 stud to column measures 6.5 in (16.5 cm).
- The column rotates to orient the instrument when needed, and features 1 ft (30 cm) graduated height adjustment.
- A ratchet strap quickly tightens the 4852-15 into place to columns with diameters up to 20 inches (0.5 m).
- "Nail holes" in the clamp body allow for the attachment to wood corners, and is constructed of aluminum and stainless steel.
- The #4852-15 Laser Column Clamp is a lightweight and easy-to-use solution to free up floor or ground space when setting up your 5/8" x 11" laser level or theodolite instrument.
- Use the column clamp, instead of a tripod, to take advantage of the excellent stability and support that columns offer your instrument.
- This highly portable accessory gives you another option for stable mounting of laser levels and theodolites.
5/8" x 11" base
1' (30 cm)
Weight 5.10 lbs (2.32 kg)