Agatec CPL50 Cross Line Laser Level with Plumb Beam
Similar to PLS4 Tool laserThe Agatec CPL50 laser level features a high visibility 90º cross line for interior use, and a 180º plumb beam for vertical transfer.
- Agatec CPL50 Cross Line Laser
- Mount and Drywall Bracket
- Swivel Mount
- 3 AA Batteries
- Laser Enhancement Glasses
- Soft Carrying Pouch
- Owner's Manual
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
The CPL50 is the only high visibility red beam cross line laser level with built-in plumb beam for up and down alignment. Designed for indoor laser level use, the CPL50 has a pulsing laser beam to extend range or use outdoors with an optional laser detector.
- Self leveling laser produces a level line and dot laser beam.
- This is not a rotary laser level.
- High visibility 90° red cross line for all interior applications.
- 180° plumb beam for floor to ceiling point transfer.
- The vertical red cross beam intersects the plumb dot allowing alignment at the same time.
- 160° vertical, 130° horizontal.
- Supplied with universal bracket that fits over commercial drywall track and handy case.
- Agatec crossline and laser dot applications: floor to ceiling transfer of points, drywall installation, sprinkler layout, lighting, windows, remodeling, framers, and glaziers.
- Exterior and long range applications with optional laser detector.
± 3mm at 10m
30m indoor, 50m outdoor with optional LS30 detector
Self leveling range
± 5º Cross line
130º horizontal, 140º vertical fan angles
Plumb Floor to ceiling
3 x AA batteries
25 hrs 1-beam operation; 12 hrs with 2 beams
4.33 x 2.24 x 3.82" (110 x 57 x 97mm), 1.04lbs (470g)
Water and dust resistant IP54
Warranty 2 year