AGL Lasers EAGL 2000 Rotary Laser Level with LS100 Detector
The AGL Series of Lasers #2000, #3000, and ONE TOUCH, have been replaced by the AGL GEOMAX ZONE LASERS
Zone20, Zone40 and Zone60 G and Zone60 DG models
Please check them out at our website www.benchmarkarizona.com
- AGL EAGL 2000 Rotary Laser Level
- AGL LS100 Laser Detector
- Rod Clamp
- 4 D Alkaline Batteries
- Laser Carrying Case
- Owner's Manual
- Two-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The AGL EAGL 2000 self leveling laser level is perfect for digging footings, fine grading, setting forms, setting anchor bolts to grade, aligning tilt-up walls, wet or laser screening of concrete and control of slip forming, and more.
- A longer range of 2000' Diameter for larger jobs.
- At 8 arc seconds, it is the world's most precise family of self leveling automatic lasers.
- You get better than 1/16" accuracy (actually 1/20) regardless of how close your tripod is leveled.
- H.I. Alert, Elevation Alert and windy conditions switch, are additional features of the AGL EAGL 2000.
± 8 arc sec, better than ± 1/16" in 100' - "Best in Class"
2,000' (600m) Horizontal self leveling range
± 7% (± 4º) Laser beam and rotation speed
Infrared, 785nm, 1mW, 600rpm
100 hrs with 4 D-cells, 40 hrs with optional NiMH rechargeable battery
-4º F to +122º F (-20º C to +50º C)
Water and dust resistant
8" h x 6.5" w x 6" d (20 x 16 x 15cm), 5 lbs (2.3kg)