BIONDO RACING DDI1068 ELITE RPM SWITCH
Description Biondo Dealer Gauges and Gadgets DDi1068
Introducing, the Digital Delay Elite Time or RPM Switch designed for racers, who, want to shift by Time, RPM, or a combination of the two.
The new Elite Time or RPM Switch can shift up to five times by either time or RPM. The RPM shift range has been expanded over the original Elite RPM switch, now any RPM from 3000 to 19,999 can be entered for any shift. Now each time a shift occurs during a pass, the Time and RPM of the shift is stored in memory for Review after the pass.
A new pushbutton input allows the Elite Time or RPM Switch to start the shifting routine with the release of a button. This button input can also be tied to the Trans-brake solenoid, if used, instead of a pushbutton to start the shift routine when the Trans-brake releases. When the Start Pass RPM is being used to start the shift routine instead of the Pushbutton input, the pushbutton can be set to Burnout Mode to keep the box from shifting during the burnout.
These are just a few of the new improvement over the original Elite RPM switch.
Face Size: 4-3/8″ x 3-5/8″ x 1″
Overall Size: 5-3/4″ x 3-5/8 x 1″
- Shift RPM can be set from 3,000 to 19,999 RPM
- Selectable output N.C. or N.O.
- Pushbutton input can start shifting sequence
- Burn-out feature keeps bike from shifting during the Burn-out
- Shift up to 5 times by RPM and/or Time
- Built in digital tach with peak RPM and review feature
- The back lit display, with 2 lines of text
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines
- Compatible with most ignitions
- 40 Amp high current output