Carlson Juniper ARCHER MINI2 Data Collector with SurvCE GPS GNSS
The Carlson Juniper MINI2 Data Collector with SurvCE offers the latest Windows mobile operating system and processor for complete surveying convenience that fits easily in a hand. It is prepared for any job no matter how tough. The Carlson MINI2 was designed and manufactured by Juniper Systems, who is known for creating rugged, high-quality data collectors. Runs on Windows Mobile 6 and with Carlson SurvCE GPS Only
- The Archer 2 or MINI2 Standard Data Collectors from Juniper and Carlson with SurvCE GPS are rugged, powerful companion for surveyors and contractors.
- It has a variety of applications for data collection and stakeout available.
- Includes Bluetooth connections to PC and GPS.
- Upgrades to Robotics, Total Station and Roading and Camera (GEO) available.
- Carlson Mini 2 and Surveyor or Surveyor Plus are available at a special price for GPS/GNSS only.
- The MINI2 is compact yet powerful and ideal for surveying, construction, law enforcement applications.
Available from benchmark AZ the Juniper Mini2 data recorder is a fast, durable, and powerful. A new completely ruggedized data collector with an IP67 water and dust resistant environmental rating, plus more RAM and increased operating speed. Encased in magnesium housing and weighs just two pounds with keyboard sized to work with even the largest or gloved hands.