Northwest Instrument DEMO NETH503 (5 Second) Digital Theodolite
Precisely measures horizontal and vertical angles at 5" accuracy. Ideal for building construction layout.
- NETH503 Digital Theodolite
- Plumb Bob
- Alkaline Batteries
- Tool Kit
- Carrying Case
- Owner's Manual
- Close out pricing
- NEW INSTRUMENT STORE FLOOR DEMO
- This instrument is capable of precisely measuring angles in horizontal and vertical planes.
- It integrates the same advanced glass encoder from our total stations.
- It offers 5" angular accuracy, dual back-lit LCD screens for easy readouts.
- Optical plummet for quick accurate setup over a point.
- 3' minimum focus for short setups, optional 90 degree eyepiece for steep sights.
- Horizontal and vertical clamps for steady alignment.
- The Benchmark TH-035 Electronic Digital Theodolite, for construction layout.
- The TH-035 has an accuracy of 5 seconds and digital display can be read to 5 or 10 seconds.
- Precision and quality for building construction layout.
- Surveying Instrument carrying case with accessories for ease of handling.
- Benchmark AZ instrument warranty.
30x Minimum reading
5" measuring unit 360º
4" Field of view
1º 20' Minimum focus
Photoelectric incremental encoder
Sensitivity of vial
Plate vial 30'/2mm, circular vial 8'/2mm
Double sided LCD power
40 working hours with 6V alkaline battery
Approx. weight with case