Pro Shot R7 or R9 Laser Detector Receiver w/ clamp
SKU: R7 or R9
The R7 or R9 laser detector receiver works with all Pro Shot laser levels, and most other brands of rotating lasers on the market. from Laser Reference and Benchmark Az
- Pro Shot R7 or R9 Laser Detector Receiver
- Rod Clamp
- This R7 is being replaced with the ProShot R9
- new R9
- Our most popular construction laser detector receiver.
- The R7 or R9 Pro Shot laser level detector combines an affordable price with the features of high end, high cost laser level detectors.
- The R7 or R9 Pro Shot works with all Pro Shot laser transmitters, and most other brands of rotating lasers on the market.
- Grade information is via a LCD front panel arrow display, a 3 light LED display on its backside, and typical 3 audio tones.
- The visual Arrow display provides 5 channels of information.
- The user can select between three operating accuracies, ultra-fine (1/64"), standard (1/16"), and coarse (1/8").
- The Pro Shot R7 provides between 500 and 1000 feet of working range depending upon the laser used.
- The receiver runs for approximately 60 hours on a 9V alkaline battery.
- Made in the USA.
Ultra-fine mode: ± 1/64" (± 0.4 mm)
Standard mode: ± 1/16" (± 1.6 mm)
Coarse mode: ± 1/8" (± 3.2 mm)
120º Reception height
2" (50 mm)
250 to 850 rpm
After 12 min (no laser strikes)
9 volt battery
Battery life (alkaline)
> 60 hrs continuous
Sealed against dust and water