Refine Product List
Land Surveyors, Engineers & Construction workers have been using Automatic optical levels for leveling projects for many years. Laser leveling systems have been available for over 40 years are becoming the preferred grading method for many Contractors and Engineers because you can use one operator.
Optical levels are still a viable option, in general they are more accurate than the lasers, Automatic or self – leveling optical levels from Sokkia have been made since the 1950’s and we believe are the most durable and are competitive in pricing.
The 32X optical levels provide the best accuracy and range. Geomax levels designed by the Swiss Leica engineers, provide an excellent alternative to the Sokkia Models. Sokkia and Geomax have digital Bar-Code levels for faster readings and data collection. Call or email Benchmark Bob for recomendations
- Sokkia Automatic Level 738340 B40 24X for construction builders Product #738340 $214.95
- Sokkia B20 Automatic Level 32X, precision Product #738320 $1,075.00
- Sokkia B20 Automatic Level with EL5 40x Eyepiece Product #738321 $1,255.00
- Sokkia EL5 40x Eyepiece for B20 Auto Level Product #732946 $160.00
- Sokkia OM5 Optical Micrometer (for Sokkia B20 Automatic Level) Product #737221 $1,175.00
- Sokkia OM5F Optical Micrometer (for Sokkia B20 Automatic Level) Product #737220 $1,175.00
- Sokkia SDL50 Digital auto construction surveyors Level Product #738050 $1,992.00
- GeoMax ZDL700 Sprinter Digital Bar-Code Level with staff Product #766160 $1,500.00
- DS03 Precise First order level, 42X, precise reading .3mm Std. Dev. Product #108104 $5,500.00
- AGL GeoMax ZAL320 20X Automatic Level Product #782817 $350.00