Geomax Heavy Duty Wood & plastic coated Tripod with Quick Clamp
Benchmark Bob says: "Quick clamps work great with setting up optical or laser plummets. These tripods from Geomax are an inexpensive alternative to the HD wood tripods by Sokkia and Topcon"
Features: 42" to 66' 20 lbs
- Geomax Heavy-Duty tripod is made from hardwood with round coated dowels and a quick clamp. for years of service
- Tripod is ideal for mounting lasers, total stations, Robotic Total stations, Scanners and auto levels.
- It has standard 5/8" x 11" thread with smooth triangular head.
- Telescoping yellow legs, with black or orange hardware with hand hold Bright Yellow legs fro safety and visibility.
- Quick clamp is heavy duty to keep in good adjustment, works great for setting up optical or laser plummets
- The Geomax tripod extends 66 inches (1.82 m) and features a flat triangular head.