AGL MR240 Laser Machine Control Receiver
The AGL Agatec MR240 machine control laser receiver detector is ideal for use with backhoes and mini-excavators, dozers or bobcats.
- AGL Agatec MR240 Receiver Detector
- Magnetic Bracket, mounts to Dipper arm with strong magnets
- 3 AA Batteries
- Carrying Case
- Owner's Manual
- The AGL MR240 provides accurate grade information for all visual indicate machine control applications using a laser level.
- LED indicators show position of cutting edge in relation to the laser reference beam.
- Choice of three settings: 3 channels (indicators) in coarse mode and 3 or 5 channels in fine.
- This AGL machine control laser level receiver detector offers the convenience of a machine-mounted display at an economical price.
- 240° by 6" pick up area.
- Works with any rotating laser.
- Magnetic bracket included.
- works great for Septic systems and footing
Fine: 1/4" (6 mm)
Coarse: 1" (30 mm)
650' (200 m) varies with laser used
± 6" (15 cm)
3 AA alkaline batteries (130 hrs)
Built-in magnet mount
After 1 hr
-18º F to 158º F (-28º C to 70º C) Waterproof
8.5" x 5" x 4" (22 x 12 x 10 cm); 4.8 lbs (2.2 kg)