LaserLine T-2000 SD Red Beam Alignment dredging and Mining Laser
The T-2000 by LaserLine is a heavy-duty, high-output laser designed for the rigors of the toughest construction environments. For Offshore dredging, Mining, Tunneling, Centerline Control
Fixed focus at infinity, profides the smallest dot.
- LaserLine T-2000SD Laser
- Power .5 milliwatts for longer ranges
- Scope Package 2000-0625 6-24X power,
- Field of view 17' to 4' depending on power setting
- Fan Lens 2000-0035 changes beam from round dot
- to vertical fan Beam, prox 4" at 1 mile (depends on conditions
- Tribrach Adaptor 2000-0620 for mounting laser to tribrach
- Tribrach with Optical Plummet 2000-0630, for tripod or pillar mount 5/8X 11 thd, 3 leveling screws
- Owner's Manual
- One-Year Warranty
- Highly visible 5mw Laser Diode with round spot. approx 4" dia. at 1 mile
- Stable, rugged base with heavy duty tapered bearings.
- Smooth, precise 80 pitch horizontal and vertical tangents.
- Laser spot is fixed focused to infinity from maximum range.
- without the need to frequently adjust the focus.
- Stable and Accurate performance.
- Modular design allows you to build up or down to your specific needs.
- Field friendly, easy to use.
Red beam 635nm Class IIIa
6 to 24x (optional)
10-14 VDC at 1.5 amps per hr
9.5 L x 5.5 W x 6.75" H (11.25" H with scope and Tribrach)
Operating temperature 0º to +120º F (-18º to +50º C)
Warranty 1 year