LaserLine T-2000 SDG Ultra Bright Green Beam Dredging Alignment Laser
The T-2000 SDG has all of the same great features of the T-2000 SD but with a green laser plus it's 3-5 times more visible to the eye.
- LaserLine T-2000SD Laser, Dredging laser
- Scope Package 2000-0625
- Fan Lens 2000-0035
- Tribrach Adaptor 2000-0620
- Tribrach with Optical Plummet 2000-0630
- Owner's Manual
- One-Year Warranty
- Ultra high visibility green laser for tunneling and alignment.
- Highly visible 5mw Laser Diode with round spot.
- Stable, rugged base with heavy duty tapered bearings.
- Smooth, precise 80 pitch horizontal and vertical tangents.
- Laser spot is fixed focused to infinity from maximum range.
- without the need to frequently adjust the focus.
- Stable and Accurate performance.
- Modular design allows you to build up or down to your specific needs.
- Transitioning base allows for pickup of center line at top of pit.
- Field friendly, easy to use.
Green beam 532nm Class IIIa
6 to 24x (optional)
12 or 24 VDC at 4.00 amps max
9.5 L x 5.5 W x 7" H (13.25" H with scope and Tribrach)
Operating temperature 0º to 36º F (-18º to +48.8º C)
Warranty 1 year