MicroSurvey Layout 2013 Construction Layout Software
MicroSurvey Layout is an easy-to-use field data collection software and stake-out locating program designed for contractors, surveyors and MEP professionals doing construction layout and as-builts. Ideal for conventional total stations, robotic total stations, and GPS.
MicroSurvey Layout can be used on its own, or in conjunction with Point Prep (optional office program). MicroSurvey Layout gives you all the tools you need to layout your points accurately and easily. Also included is an as-built collection mode that allows you to measure existing points on a job or pickup points while computing earthwork quantities. MicroSurvey Layout includes offset routines to make offsetting points or lines a breeze. Also included is a point pattern tool for laying out anchor bolt patterns.
MicroSurvey Layout supports all major brands of total stations Robotic (optional) and GNSS receivers (optional), and can be installed and used on numerous data collector platforms including tablet computers. The Professional Bundle version includes advanced surface and road staking for highway contractors.
- Contractor Friendly - MicroSurvey Layout is designed for the Construction and MEP market. Layout is streamlined for layout and as-built work.
- Easy Plan Entry - MicroSurvey Layout allows you to enter information from paper drawings directly in the field.
- Easy Setup - MicroSurvey Layout helps you establish your total station position on your job site with ease; all you need are two known points and you can start working immediately.
- Easy Layout - Easy to use routines help you locate and stake more points and lines than ever before. Offsets and Point Patterns.
- As-built and Topographic Tools - A special As-built mode gives you the tools you need to locate points, lines and features at your job site. Use this information for cut / fill analysis or to prepare as-built reports and drawings.
- Surface Layout - Design surfaces (DTM or TIN models) can be loaded into Layout for stakeout and other unique applications.
- Road Alignment Layout – Layout also includes a roads manager to aid with road alignment layout.
- Advanced Display and Platforms - MicroSurvey Layout is designed with logical menus and toolbars, finger sized buttons, a powerful map screen and support for small handheld data collectors or full Windows tablets.
- Equipment Support - MicroSurvey Layout works with many Total Stations and GPS receivers.