Nedo Jumbo 13' Elevating Aluminum Tripod
This jumbo tripod by Nedo features a heavy-duty elevating head for machine control and construction laser levels, laser scanners, interior lasers, and farming applications.
- Nedo has been supplying products that professionals love for over 110 years now from a family owned company. Nedo products are innovative, offering first-class quality at reasonable prices; Nedo quality with plants in Germany and Switzerland.
- High quality Aluminum (6 ft to 13 ft).
- Our tallest and most durable elevating crank aluminum machine control tripod.
- Anodized scale on elevating column Circular bubble for easy set-up of the laser.
- Dual clamp for extra stability. Break-proof aluminum quick release levers.
- Every Nedo elevating tripod features the same high standard of quality as our proven wooden and aluminum tripods.
- Indirect gear unit for easy height adjustment of the laser Double telescope for a wide working range Additional leg struts for extra stability. Unique features such as Nedo Slip Guard which prevents the tripod legs from spreading on smooth ground and quick release levers made of aluminum are a standard on every Nedo elevating tripod.
- High quality proven design and lighter weight when compared to the older "Spectra" type wooden tripods.
- Even heavy-duty lasers or machine control lasers can be easily lifted to the desired height and smoothly adjusted.
- Stable in windy environments, even at the taller heights and recommended for all of the heavier dual slope lasers.
- Nedo manufacturers high tech products in plants in Germany and Switzerland. Nedo's quality management system is certified to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
- Call Benchmark Bob for other sizes.
Minimum effective height
Maximum effective height
Weight 39 lbs