Pro Shot Alpha-c Cone Laser Level 1.7 % with R9 Detector
The Pro Shot Alpha C Cone Laser version 1.7%, a custom made, specialty laser used to provide a conical reference for the curved portion of running tracks, containment areas around storage tanks, or baseball or softball fields. It is a high accuracy, servo leveled automatic laser for the most demanding leveling or grade checking operations. The Alpha c can also be used as a conventional laser level when the cone rotor is replaced with the standard rotor cap.
The Proshot Alpha works great in Machine Control applications such as tractors and back-hoes with Back Buckets
Available in and 4 percent models
The 4% model can be set to 1.5 or 1.75%
- The Alpha-c cone laser has replaced the L6C cone laser.
- This Special cone rotor provides ±1.7% cone angle, (#020-0020-C-1.7) and there is an standard resolution rotor that provides ±4 % (#020-0020-C-4).
- The Alpha-c will function as a conventional laser level if the cone rotor is replaced with the included conventional rotor cap.
- The prime uses of the Alpha C are baseball fields, the curved portion of running tracks, and containment areas around storage tanks.
- The cone can be set to plus or minus 1.7% cone.
- Pro Shot Alpha-c Laser Level
- Pro Shot R9 Laser Receiver Detector
- Rod Clamp
- Laser Carrying Case
- Owner's Manual
Laser receiver / detector
Pro Shot R7 or R-9
± 10 arc sec (± 1/16" per 100') (± 1.5mm per 30m)
Range with detector (diameter)
2000' (610m) Cone slope capability
± 1.7%, 1/10% increments Leveling technology; range
Servo motor self leveling; ± 5º Height alert Normally active, can be disabled Slope matching; range
Single axis with X-axis self leveled; 8%
Laser beam type; rotation speed Visible 670nm; 500rpm Laser classification
CDRH Class 3A, IEC Class 3R
Machine control compatible
Yes, with most modern systems
75 hrs with 4 C-cells, 48 hrs with optional Ni-MH rechargeable battery
-4º F to +140º F (-20º C to +60º C) Water and dust resistant IP56 Warranty 24 month defects coverage