Pro Shot L6 Rotary Laser Level
The Pro Shot L6 delivers a highly visible rotating red laser beam and plumb spot designed for suspended ceilings, walls, soffits and layout work.
- Pro Shot L6 Rotary Laser Level
- Remote Control
- Wall Mount
- 2 Targets
- Carrying Case
- Owner's Manual
- Two-Year Warranty
- The L6 provides servo motor automatic horizontal leveling and vertical plumb.
- The variable speed rotating red laser beam can also be stopped or set to scan in a selectable arc of 0-90 degrees.
- The remote control allows control of rotation and scan modes, and alignment in the vertical mode up to 100 feet from the laser.
- One can also manually tilt or slope the rotating plane in one or both axis to match existing heights.
- The L6 laser level can be paired with an optional receiver for outdoor work.
- Great buy for those that work in the interior.
- Also want to work outdoors and increase productivity? Upgrade to an Apache Storm Laserometer Receiver with its large pickup area, and digital display for outdoor use.
- Made in the USA.
± 14 arc sec, ± 1/8" in 100' Range with detector (diameter)
1000' (305m) Horizontal self leveling range
± 4º Rotation coverage
Laser beam type; rotation speed
Infrared, 1Mw; 600rpm
110 hrs with 4 D-cells, 60 hrs with optional Ni-MH rechargeable battery
Operating temperature -14º F to +122º F (-10º C to +50º C) Dust and water sealed
To international standard IP55
Warranty 2 year defects coverage