Sokkia, 6-3/8 in. Top with 2 Arcs Topographic Abney Level
Sokkia, geomax, or Omni Topographic Abney Level, Graduated 0 to °100’ (topo), 0 to °25 (chain corr.), 0 to °60°, 0 to 150% on two interchangeable scale rings. No vernier. Scale pointer has fine adjustment with turn of small thumbscrew; locks with turn of large thumbscrew. Eyepiece slides out to focus bubble. 6-1/2”L. Flat base, brass tube with aluminum arc. Carrying case has belt loop, snap closure.
- Two interchangeable arcs offer chainage correction
- Meets gov't specification
- Degrees (0-60") in both directions and percent of grade
- Index has friction movement for fine adjustment
- Non-glare 6 3/8 in. aluminum level tube extends to 7 3/8 in.
- Padded belt-loop case included for easy handling