Sokkia OM5F Optical Micrometer (for Sokkia B20 Automatic Level)
The Sokkia OM5F optical micrometer is an optional accessory that mounts to the Sokkia B20 automatic level for increased precision. For imperial level rods or staffs in feet tenths and Hundreds. Auto level not included.
Perfect for high precision leveling, The Sokkia Topcon OM5F Optical Micrometer mounts on the B20 automatic level telescope allowing for staff readings in increments of 0.001' Ideal for deformation studies or industrial measuring tasks, this optical parallel plate micrometer also improves the accuracy of the Sokkia B20 auto level from 0.7mm to 0.5mm per kilometer double run leveling. The OM5 enables surveyors and construction and Industrials professionals to achieve the highest accuracy when using metric level rods or staffs.
- OM5F Parallel Plate Micrometer is available as an optional accessory to the B20 Automatic level
- This accessory enables higher accuracy to be obtained
- When in use, direct readings to 0.001 ft. or 0.1 mm are made and estimation to 0.0005 ft. or 0.01 mm is possible without difficulty
- The Optical Micrometer is placed most conveniently just above the telescope eyepiece
- The wedge reticule differs from the normal type: on a Sokkia B20, 1/2 of the horizontal line has been replaced by two wedge-shaped lines that converge towards the center, so that either the chess-board type of staff or one with graduated lines may be used
- Optical Parallel Plate Micrometer for the Sokkia B20 provides for additional accuracy on the Sokkia B20 precise auto level
- Use OM5 #737221 with metric rods, micrometer run is positive 1 cm
- Use OM5F #737220 with Sokkia B20 Precise auto levels and rods in feet, 10ths and hundreds
- We try to keep in stock