LaserLine LR1050DD Digital Laser Theodolite
The versatile, compact LaserLine LR105ODD was designed for long range distance alignment applications where the ability to turn an angle is desired or required.
The LR1050DD allows you to pick up Centerline at top of pit, both at the front and rear, to wiggle in for precise line control. Once line is established, the LR1050DD is set to grade, giving you both line and grade for your operation.
- LaserLine Tunneling alignment laser.
- The ultra versatile and compact LR1050DD can back site as well as turn horizontal and vertical angles down to 5 arc seconds while delivering the maximum precision to tackle the toughest long range alignment applications.
- Includes Digital Electronic Theodolite, with 5 second or 10 second display.
- Vertical and Horizontal, slow motion movement with tangent screws.
- Theodolite telescope with excellent survey level optics.
- Equipment Applications: Offshore Dredging, Conveyor Alignment, Mining, Tunneling, Pipe Jacking, Micro Tunneling and Centerline Control.
.7" at exit
10-14 volt DC
0º F to +120º F
Laser Spot Size
Distance Diameter 500' (152 m) 0.8" (2.0 cm) 1000' (305 m) 1.1" (2.8 cm) 1500' (457 m) 1.4" (3.6 cm) 2000' (610 m) 1.7" (4.3 cm) 2500' (762 m) 2.0" (5.1 cm) 5280' (1609 m) 4.0" (10.2 cm)