AGL LS100 Laser Detector Receiver. Lightning2, R-8
The AGL LS100 Laser Detector receives the signal of red beam rotary lasers such as the EAGL H, 3000S, 2000 and 1-Touch, Works well with all newer rotary brands of Laser, including Topcon and Spectra Pro Shot, this is the same detector as Apache, Seco, Lightning2, R8 Proshot
- AGL LS100 Laser Detector
- Rod Clamp
- AA Batteries
- Owner's Manual
- Two-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Retail price $195.00, Free Shipping
- AGL LS100 Laser detector, Large front and rear LCD arrow display.
- Rugged, waterproof, dust-proof, tough, 100% to IP67 standard.
- 3 accuracy levels 1/32", 1/16" and 1/8" -- you simply pick the one that suits your job.
- Good pickup area for longer range.
- Its versatility enables it to work well with all lasers.
- The best clamp included with level bubble.
- Patented reversible mounting jaws.
- Vise-like grip on all sizes and shapes of rods, including round and oval.
- Dunk it, scrub it, hose it off, it can take it.
- Same receiver as ProShot R8 and AGL LS100 and Seco Apache.
Fine: 1/32" - 1/2" (1 mm)
Medium: 1/16" - 1" (2 mm)
Coarse: 1/8" (3 mm)
± 45º Laser detection height
Red, green, blue
9 Automatic shutoff
After 30 min
AA alkaline batteries (60 hrs)
-4º F to 140º F (-20º C to +60º C)
Water and dust resistant
6.4" x 2.9" x 1.14"; 1 lbs (0.5 kg)
Nedo 344885 Level Rod, Fiberglass, rectangular style, with case and rod bubble, 13' Ft. 10ths/100ths 344885 Price $130.00