Apache Storm (DRO)Laserometer Laser Detector from SECO/Trimble
Direct Reading in Inches, 100ths metric, or Fraction, we've got you covered!Apache SECO builds the toughest and most accurate laser detection products in the world. With the Storm DRO Laserometer, accuracy, toughness, and reception height have all been redefined - at an affordable price.
Offers direct digital readout of the cut or fill in the target area
Apache, Spectra, SECO are owned by Trimble
- Apache SECO Trimble DRO Storm Laserometer Laser Detector
- Direct numerical readout
- Rod Clamp
- Three-Year Warranty
- Owner's Manual
- Laserometer Red Apache Storm Laser Receiver Detector, Trimble HL-750.
- Increase your productivity with faster grade checks.
- The Apache Storm DRO Laserometer eliminates the guess work out of checking grade or setting forms with instant and accurate information which will save you time, money, and materials.
- Versatile, works with all rotating lasers.
- 5 accuracy settings, tolerances to meet your job site needs.
- With its large pickup area, you'll pick up the Laser beam sooner even at long distances. PLUS you get numeric cut or fill right on the receiver display, without moving the rod.
- Digital Read out: (DRO) not only will you be able to tell if you are high, low, or on-grade, you will be able to tell by EXACTLY HOW MUCH (inches, hundredths, or metric).
- The best clamp included with patented reversible mounting jaws. Vise like grip on all sizes and shapes of rods, including round and oval.
- Waterproof and dust-proof 100% to IP67 standard: dunk it, scrub it, hose it off -- it can take it.
- Tough: we expect it to be dropped, kicked, and splattered with concrete. It's the toughest detector you can buy.
- If it breaks within 3 years, we will fix it or replace it. No excuses.
- Benchmark Bob says, "This is not only our best seller, but the finest receiver made!"
- Made in the USA.
- Purchase your AGL or Pro Shot laser level with the optional laser receiver Laserometer.
Ultra Fine: 1/32" (0.5 mm)
Super Fine: 1/16" (1 mm)
Fine: 1/8" (2 mm)
Medium: 1/4" (5 mm)
Coarse: 1/2" (10 mm)
± 45º min Working radius (laser dependent) 3' to 1,500' (1 - 460 m) Laser detection height 5" (127 mm) Numeric readout height
4" (102 mm)
610 to 780 nm
LED grade indicators
Front, green on-grade, red hi/low
Selectable, 30 min, 24 hrs, off
2 1.5V AA batteries (60+ hrs)
-4º F to +140º F (-20º C to +60º C)
Water and dust resistant
8" x 3" x 1.4" (203 x 122 x 86 mm)
22.9 oz (650 g)